We formulated this soap to wash and cleanse - made up of natural oils (fatty acids) and an alkali (lye - Sodium hydroxide or Potasium Hydroxide).
To this soap base we have added:
Clay soap is especially helpful for itchy, inflamed skin conditions, like bug bites and heat rashes. It can be also used as a complexion bar to gently cleanse acne prone skin.
This mild and nourishing facial soap contains a blend of natural ingredients and essential oils that were specifically selected for a highly effective facial bar.
- Great for people who have oily or mixed skin.
- This clay is famous for its deep detoxification, purification properties and powerful healing action.
- Clays are naturally-occurring, earthy, mineral-rich elements derived from various sources including volcanic ash, rocks, soil, or sediment.
- Each clay has a unique combination of minerals, such as Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, and Silica, that gives it an inimitable composition.
- Used cosmetically or topically in general, French Clays attach themselves to oil, bacteria, and impurities from the skin to eliminate them and leave skin feeling cleansed, clarified, and balanced.
- Used in hair, French Clays remove product build-up from the scalp and strands, while eliminating dead cells, flakiness, and excess oil, thereby stimulating the growth of healthier hair.
- Used medicinally, French Clays are known to boost circulation, reduce inflammation, facilitate the body’s reparation of tissues and cells, and promote the elimination of toxins believed to cause headaches, fatigue, digestive problems, food allergies, and lethargy. At Good Horse Scents - we make no claims - just create amazing bars of soap.
Argan oil is often used as a treatment for dry skin thanks to its nourishing combination of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and radiant. Fresh!
Ingredients: Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Lye, Water. French Clay, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Frankincense, Chamomile and Lavender.
Handmade soap is always best kept as dry as possible. The drier you keep it, the longer you extend the life of your soap bars! We recommend a well draining soap dish that is never in any pooling or running water.
Argan Clay Face Soap Bar
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY