We formulated this bar of soap to be gentle, cleansing and nutritious to your skin. It's simple and beautiful - with lots of later.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Goat Milk and Lye.
The name Little's is a term of endearment for folks of all ages - so the soap is a wonderful choice for anyone you wants a soap made with Fresh Goat Milk or Fresh Freeze Dried Goat's Milk instead of just water. All of our Goat Milk - is locally sourced. There are some things I just don't have time to do.
- It contains raw unprocessed goat milk from local farmers or freeze dried goat milk from my friends farm.
- Goat Milk naturally contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids - such as lactic acid - help to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin - therefore leaving smoother and younger looking cells.
- Vitamin A - needed to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin.
- The fat from the Goat Milk - helps to boost the moisture retained by your skin.
- Minerals are contained in the Goat Milk: Selenium - which studies have shown help prevent sun damage - but we don't make medical claims - you do the research yourself.
At Good Horse Scents - we make no claims. We let the soap be the proof for you that it works to clean and leave your skin soft.